About the shop
The company was founded in 1975 when Benny Hansen,
after a career as salesman of Danish Design in USA and Europe,
decided to return to his hometown, to carry on the family tradition as an antique dealer.
Benny Hansen is a qualified cabinetmaker as his father Knud Hansen,
who had an antique shop in Præstø from 1953 to 2003.